Friday, May 21, 2010

I need to be patient..yet..I'm so impatient.

So I've created more projects for myself, and I'm very excited. I've written a dozen songs now. The hard part is putting music to it. So before I "youtube" any originals, I have to learn some more covers. My current song? Paper Gangster. That's right, by Lady gaga. We'll see how it sounds, I don't have the piano part down with the timing just yet. WHICH reminds me! I'm going to see Lady Gaga in September!!! Now, I cannot just attend a show like that, and not dress up...and I mean UP! I've designed my outfit, and all is planned...now I just have to wait!!! I'm also learning the 24 Blood theme song from the end credits of Dexter. I just love it, so I'll be learning that as well ;-)
Oh the fun things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment