Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Everything you do is a gem in my collection...

Well folks, I now have my new video up on youtube.  I felt it only appropriate to do a song by Oh Land, because I've been overly excited to see her live in the next few weeks here!  She also has a new CD which comes out in the US next week.  

Fortunately you can stream it this week here:


I absolutely love it.  In fact, I've been listening to it non-stop ever since it was shared on Oh Land's facebook page.  

As for my video, I decided to sing the first song of Oh Land's that I had ever fallen in love with.  

Perfection - Oh Land cover as performed by Raquelashakti

Once again, youtube, never fails to find 3 equally atrocious stills of me.  How does that always happen?!  Should this even come as a shock to me at this point?

Anyways....

So far this Fall has proven to keep my creative juices flowing.  I have come to one understanding though.  I need more people than just myself to carry out my vision.  Question is, who?  Locally I'm not sure of anyone that has the same vision for music that I have.  While I would love to create it all myself, I don't have the preferred instruments, or necessary equipment.  I guess it would be nice to stumble upon just the right person/people.  That doesn't happen often though.  I am a firm believer that everything does happen for a reason though, and that if something is supposed to happen...one way or another it will.

I "feel" it, I know what I'm supposed to do, there's just that lingering uncertainty of how to get there.  Seems God didn't intend for us to know every piece to this puzzle that we call life right away.  All I can do is remain patient, and keep on going.

Guten Nacht.

Oh Land's newest video ;-)

Don't you just love her hair??



No comments:

Post a Comment