Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have it!

Don't you hate when you write some music, that you really love, that just feels so right, and there are no words to go with it? Well, this is obviously the case with me. I've written a piano piece, and I love it. I really do. I did put some words to it, but it just didn't seem right.

There are certain topics that I have been aching to get out somehow, but not sure how to incorporate it. So last night, I was playing my keyboard, trying to figure it all out. Then it hit me...Oh my gosh...this is it, this is the song where I can start trying to get my message across. Anyways, a lot of times in music, while you're creating it..well then you start getting all sorts of ideas. I was up til' 1 in the morning, my brain was hard at work, and I just kept writing ideas down. I've decided, I'm not very good expressing myself verbally..you know..talking to other people how I feel. If I were to make an album, I know what it'd be. I know the title, some other songs/topics. It just feels so good to have those creative juices flowing. So this is my next youtube project. I need to start getting my own songs written and finalized, and I need to perform my pieces for the world. While there are some topics I'm still uncomfortable with sharing, I need to do it. In the meantime I will continue as promised, and do "Be Italian", from the NINE soundtrack, but I now finally have a job to do, and it feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment