Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday MONday MONDAY!!!

My least favorite day of the week.

I shouldn't complain about having to get up and go to my job...ever, especially in these times. However, it hasn't made hearing that alarm go off during my peaceful sleep any easier to hear.
Every time I open my eyes..I seem to be back at Monday. Where did the weekend go? Yesterday, I had the stupid idea of not doing anything, so that Monday could not come. I don't know why...but at the time I thought that would work. I ended up doing things anyways, so that plan failed, but still.

Is there anyone else out there, who hates the same robotic routine of the 5-day work week?
-Wake up
-Get ready
-Drag to work
-Sit at your desk for 8 hours
-Go home
-Eat dinner
-Put children to bed
-fix up the house

& Repeat for 4 more days.

I don't know why this bothers me. It's a stable, safe lifestyle, but I just need variety.
At the same time, I still feel like a spoiled brat for even complaining about my stable lifestyle.

So this weekend was good. I went to my Mom's play on Friday, she did excellent! I'm glad she did the play too. The only reason she even went out for it, is because I dragged her down there, haha. I told her though, I knew she'd get her part...and of course, she did! When I was watching the play, I couldn't help but feel sorry for my mom. I'd never seen her have so much fun, and I have never seen her as comfortable. She was where she belonged. Sure, she's very successful in her current job. She too, is living a very stable lifestyle. She too, wanted to go on broadway, be an actress, singer, etc. This is why I need to make this right. For both of us. I need to get out there, so I can get her out there. So WE can both be doing what we were made to do! Oh mama...don't worry, we'll make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment