Friday, January 29, 2010

Such a hold up.

Ay. Well this week has been rough. I've been sick, one of my babies has been sick, and I'm off schedule for putting up some new songs on Youtube.

My main plan was to do "Be Italian" from NINE. However, that song requires my voice to be in good shape, and my throat still feels like garbage from whatever sickness I had. So instead I opted for an easier song from the NINE soundtrack.

*drumroll please*

The song I did was "Unusual Way". Nicole Kidman performs this song, and it's not so challenging as Fergie's song. So I'm saving that one for when my sickness is gone. I'll be putting the vid up for you at the end of this blog.

So last night I looked at the calendar. I realized, "Hm, it's January 28th...gah time is going so fast." This made me realize something. My birthday is March 14th. On March 14th of this year, I will be 23 years old...Yes, I know. It's "young", but in the entertainment world...is it? There are 15 years old with big names, and big acting roles in Hollywood. I'm still in this po-dunk town, and have yet to find the right outlet to fame. I know, I'm doing the whole "youtube" thing, but is that enough? I've made a deal with myself to try and start doing a new song each week. I'm just hoping I don't run out of songs anytime soon. God keeps telling me, "be patient, your time will come". I still wonder when??!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bsTPxzBgsc

No comments:

Post a Comment