Monday, January 11, 2010

You'll need to take steps to accomplish your goal.

So, as I had stated in one of my earlier blogs, I was going to sing some of the songs off of "NINE", and post them on youtube. Well my friends, I recieved the soundtrack on Saturday, I've looked up the lyrics on the internet. I'm hoping tonight, to perform "my husband makes movies" soundtrack. Later on this week, I hope to be doing "Take it all". However, I won't be stripping down as much as Marion does in the film! I'm still not sure if I should do a playful "striptease", or just sit there and sway to the music. I think this song does call for some dancing at least. Not raunchy of course, but classy. Towards the end though, I WILL still be fully covered, just not wearing as much as I started out with.

When I get the new video up, I'll be sure to post it on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment