Monday, January 18, 2010

Next up....

Alright, so my next attempt for a video on Youtube, is to make a cover of Shakira's, "Men in this Town", song. I will try to do it on the piano, and it will be a bit slower, a bit more melodic. I'm not awesome at piano, but I'll try!

I guess this is it. I want to "make it big". Which should be obvious from my previous posts. I want to perform for the world, and I know I have what it takes. So, unlike the past where I would just wait for people to come to me, I'm going to finally put myself out there. So my goal is to do at least 1 song a week, and get it up on youtube. This week, I'm hoping to do the Shakira song. Next week, perhaps "Be Italian" performed by Fergie in the musical movie NINE. I'm sick this week, so I'll need to do something a bit more...low key. "Be Italian", certainly requires more energy.

Here is Shakira's version of "Men in this town".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0vzplYlqNI

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment