Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's been awhile


Well, I haven't posted a blog for quite some time. I will admit to slacking on my youtube postings as well. That really doesn't help me any, does it? I can blame my family issues, I can blame being tired, but really it's only my fault, and my fault alone. If I want to achieve my goal, I NEED to get back on board, and get motivated. I've decided for my next project, I should cover a song that is closer to the type of music I'd like to create myself. The song I will be performing, is "Twice" by Little Dragon. It's a very haunting song, yet very simple. My only regret is that I don't have the equipment to make the special effects like in the original version. So that's my musical project. I also have another project that I have been itching to do. I need to find a bright red curly wig. No..not Annie style, but like Karen Elson's (New model for St. John). Then I will do my make-up "Mad-hatter" themed. I also have a tiny tophat. I want to model some photos with this theme in all sorts of odd poses. Then I'll post them on here! It'll be so much fun ;-)
Until next time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment