Friday, April 16, 2010

Well folks..here it is...



Well I posted "Twice" by Little Dragon up on Youtube. Here's hoping for some good results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58tvCgMeJKk&feature=player_embedded

Also, I got my wig. It's not..."quite" what I wanted, so I'm hoping it would be able to stand heat, so that I can curl it how I'd like it to be...here's hoping!

Something kinda just clicked in me last night. I need to get my butt moving. My husband is going to enlist in the guard. He's taking chances. He's doing what he always wanted to do. Now why have I not?? I do small occasional projects, but I need to be doing more. So last night I'm sitting there, and ideas for songs just keep flying around in my head. I get on my piano, and it all begins. I love being inspired. Thank you Cory for inspiring me.

(for those of you who don't know, Cory is my husband.)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment