Thursday, December 17, 2009

tiiiired, and it's not even Friday yet.

Right now, the word to describe me is Zombie. It's Thursday morning. 8:34 AM to be exact, and I am not a morning person. Sitting here at this desk, with no one coming up to it...well it isn't helping any. I may just pass out.

Don't you just hate when you wake up, and you're already in a very irritable mood? Then you just know your whole day is going to be bad?

I come to work today, and all my things at my desk (I had the day off yesterday) are moved, misplaced, etc. WTF?! Then of course I have 2 messages from quite possibly the most annoying co-worker on the planet. I only have one way to describe how she makes me feel, and that is "she makes me feel violent inside". She means well, I know. But come on! I'm one of those people that really, just need to be left alone to figure things out for myself. I guess I'm stubborn in that way, but oh well.

So anyways, I watched the Dexter finale. So so sad :-(
I couldn't believe it, and I felt so bad for him and his poor baby!
So now we have to wait a whole year before season 5 comes out, that's the sad part :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment