Sunday, July 15, 2012

Who You Are

Well folks, this weeks (technically 2nd one from the past week) is "Who You Are" by Jessie J.  I was in love with this woman's voice the second I heard it.  If you read some of my previous posts, I've gone on about her before, and how talented she is.  Well here's my shot at it.



For some reason the Audio is worse than usual, and if I sing too loud the mic likes to cut out.  Why not get better recording equipment you say?  Well I'm poor to put it bluntly, ha ha.  So no fancy equipment for me, just my handy dandy webcam.  This video you are going to watch, was my last take, before my voice just couldn't take it anymore.  I was practicing singing this song in the original key...yes it's MUCH higher than what I'm singing at.  I can sing that high for maybe...the first try!  Then my voice starts to get tired on me.  So I had to opt for a lower key where I didn't sound like a dying cat!  If you pay close attention...you can still hear some of those "cat-like" moments ;-)

What I love, is that Youtube gives you 3 options to choose from for the thumbnail for your video.  Never once have I found one where I look...somewhat human.  Just the shots where I either look stoned, mentally challenged (no offense), confused, or asleep.  Yep.  Good ol' photogenic me!  

Either way, hope you enjoy the video.  

Guten Nacht!


No comments:

Post a Comment